Tuesday, September 09, 2008

So discouraging

3.5 weeks ago I started this blog. I was at 200 lbs then. My weight has fluctuated up & down a few pounds since then, and I am now at 199!

By this time I hoped to be down at least 5 lbs. I am so SICK and TIRED of being FAT... I HATE it! Hate it, hate it, hate it!!

I didn't get to exercise at all last week because we had company, who were sleeping in the living room (so I couldn't work out in there). I need a treadmill in my room or something... but I cannot afford it.

I am in a bad mood today. I have $2,700 in unexpected medical bills that I cannot afford to pay... we had $4,800 but we had saved our economic stimulus check ($2,100) and that paid down a bit of it. We have other things we need to get done around the property this fall, and that'll cost another $2,000, but we can't afford to do that now, either.

So discouraged... so fat...