This coming Monday (the 18th) I'm going to start with 3-mile Lesline Sansone workouts:
- Leslie Sansone: Walk and Firm With Band
- Leslie Sansone: Walk at Home - Walk Away Your Waistline! With 1, 2 and 3 Mile Markers (Walk Belt Included Inside!)
- Leslie Sansone: 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk
- Leslie Sansone: Walk Away the Pounds Express - Advanced Walk, 3 Miles
And starting on September 1st, I will be doing 4 & 5-mile workouts:
- Walk Slim: Fast and Firm 4 Really Big Miles
- Leslie Sansone - Walk Away the Pounds Express - Super Challenge
- Leslie Sansone's Walk Slim - 4 Fast Miles
- Leslie Sansone's Walk At Home - 5 Mile Walk
And for strength training, I plan on using:
I might do this for the first month only... I don't know. I'll check my progress on September 30th and see how I'm doing.
